Detected Site Kit plugin on your site
Site Kit plugin Choose another
1.Copy your tag ID:G-C26E1NXXXX
Set up your Google tag integration on WordPress with Site Kit
You can measure behavioral data about your site with Google Analytics and Google Ads. If you have a tag ID starting with “G-”, follow the steps below to set up your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts on WordPress with Site Kit.
Note: To configure Site Kit with a G- tag, Site Kit must first be configured with Google Analytics.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Make sure that your site is publicly accessible (your site isn’t in maintenance mode or only accessible through a password).
- In the navigation menu on the left, click Plugins.
- Click Add New at the top of the “Plugins” page, then search for “Site Kit”.
- Click Install Now on the Site Kit by Google.
- Once the plugin is installed, from the menu on the left, click Plugins.
- Under “Site Kit by Google”, click Activate.
- Once the plugin is activated, on the left-hand side, click Site Kit.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- Select the Google Account with an existing Google Ads or Google Analytics property.
- After you grant permission, click Proceed to verify site ownership.
- Click Allow to grant access to Google account data.
- Click Add site to add the site to Search Console. You have now configured the plugin.
- From the menu on the left, select Site Kit, then Dashboard.
- Click Set up Google Analytics.
- Sign in with the same Google account that you used before.
- Click Continue to grant additional permissions.
- Choose your pre-existing analytics property, then click Configure Analytics.